Undergraduate Degree Pathway
Undergraduate Degree Pathway
BA (Hons) 3 years
Earn an undergraduate degree.
- BA (Hons) Business and Financial Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) in Law (LLB)
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology for Business
At Tufts Management School, we offer a three level route to an international degree starting from blended learning program in Lagos Nigeria, with a 9-12 months study and graduation at the University campus abroad.
- Level 3: foundation year, students learn the basic of business with English language, Mathematics (for business) and Computer Technology. Classes are run as sit down session every day of the working week. This has two contact sessions. For fresh school leavers.
- Level 4 & 5: students earn more credit through the classroom sessions, online learning, assignments, and case study. This will lead and count as the certificate for progression into the UK University. This has two contact sessions each level.
- Work experience: a 6 months’ work experience is done by each student before their progression to the United Kingdom for top up.
Basic requirement is a secondary school certificate or diploma or technical school certificate, if other form of certificate kindly speak with the admission officer.
- ATHE Advance Level 4 & 5 Diploma
- WAEC / SSCE / NECO / OND / HND
Undergraduate degree pathway program is preceded with an interview to access the starting level per student (from level 3 or 4). This is pre-scheduled as application is made.
|Foundation year||N 1,480, 980.00*|
|1st Year||N 1,499,862.00*|
|2nd Year||N 1,505,890.00*|
|3rdYear (top-up)||£ 7,000|
NB: Top-up can be as low as £ 4,000
Save £ 20,000
Register now and get a FREE laptop
To sign up for the program,
- Fill application form
- Pay application fee N 50,000
- Submit Credentials for evaluation
- Entry interview
- Pay tuition
- Submit international data page
- Submit passport photo
Other Features of the Program
- Start and finish with 9 months in the United Kingdom or United State of America
- 2 years class in Nigeria with an industrial training with pay
- 9 months final session in the United Kingdom or United State of America
- Graduation in the United Kingdom or United State of America Campus
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Adult learners have the option of running all program stages online
- Physical classes in Lekki Lagos – 3 times weekly with online learning.
Daily and weekend classes available. Request for blended learning calendar
Benefits of studying with Tufts Management School
- Flexible study time (weekend classes available)
- Quality learning and network
- Top globally ranked British degree
- 3 years BA (Hons) degree
- Flexible payment plan available
See universities on the progression partner agreement: https://athe.co.uk/progression-routes/
Each student will have access to an online learning porter and can begin learning immediately payment is confirmed.