Today’s best leader is authentic leaders—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their subordinates, peers, and shareholders. In this program, you’ll uncover the unique characteristics that comprise your authentic leadership—enabling you to become the type of leader you most admire.
Decision makers will reinforce their knowledge, skills and competencies along with the innovative and creative thinking mind-set necessary to succeed in new business ventures and environment, also the management skills and knowledge required to implement innovative expressions in established organisation without contradicting the organisation and regulators policies.
What you can expect
Enhancing Your Company’s Performance
As recent events in the business world have highlighted, companies need leaders who exhibit high standards of integrity, take responsibility for their actions, and are guided by enduring principles rather than short-term experience. Such leaders are in short supply, however. According to the latest research, today’s best leaders are authentic leaders—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enable them to earn the trust of their subordinates, peers, and shareholders. Each person’s inner compass is different—it is built on each individual’s personal life experience: the successes and failures that shape one’s values, passions, and vision.
Taking Your Skills to the Next Level
As you advance in your career, you cannot rely solely on the knowledge and skills that have guided your leadership and enterprise innovation thus far. Authentic Leadership and enterprise innovation course will help you become the type of leader you most admire—one who is trusted by colleagues, who inspires others to do their best work, who is sought out for advice, and who creates exceptional value for the company. With an innovation magic touch for enterprise development.
Key Outcomes for Participants
During this intense session, participants will explore deeply the qualities of successful authentic leaders and uncover the unique characteristics that comprise individual authentic leadership and will be exposed to global standard innovation models. In the process, each participant will become better able to:
- Lead with integrity through difficult and pressure-filled challenges
- Understand the impact of life story and crucibles on leadership
- Recognize and address blind spots as a leader
- Reinforce self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Learn from feedback and daily challenges encounter
- Balance intrinsic and extrinsic motivations to find the “sweet spot” of individual capabilities
- Adapt individual leadership style to different scenarios, while remaining true to personal / organisation values and purpose
- Be a more effective leader by developing greater confidence in individual capabilities
- Become an empowering leader that fosters effective teamwork
- Lead an integrated life that enables balance of work and home life
Registration and other details
Date: December 3rd-7th, 2018
Venue: George Washington
Washington DC., USA
Course fee: $ 1,580 |Reg. form $120
Call: +234 809 870 1002 | +234 703 033 2410
Limited seats available