“The art and business of Consulting can be learnt!”
“The management consultancy role is becoming increasingly important in assisting line management to handle the problems of innovation and change. The Accredited Consultant in Management designation represents a hallmark and commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession.”
Accredited Management Consultant Course will sharpen your consulting skills with up-to-date techniques and tools!
Time to sharpen your skills!
Course fee: N 350, 500
Early bird: N295, 000
Promo fee: N 185,500 (Without accreditation)
- 3 days Consultant Boot Camp Sessions
- Assessment and examination as qualifying criteria
- Membership of consultant association in United States of America
- Award of Accredited Consultant in Management certificate
Call: +234 809 870 1002 | + 234 703 033 2410
This designation is a professional certification for consultants with special focus on Management, who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills by earning formal recognition. The course work is a 90 hours dedicated practical step by step diagnosis in focus of the subject area.
Recipients are recognized for the investment they have already made in their businesses, and include professionals working as a consultant.
To apply, a consultant will need to be knowledgeable in all knowledge areas required by the course content guideline with proficiency in all. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 90 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, business or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
This designation is awarded by International Management Consultants Board (IMCB) as Accredited Management Consultant ® AMC.
AMC recipients can also take their learning further by earning MMC Master Management Consultant® by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Hold the Accredited Consultant (basic) designation
- Have completed at least four approved consulting engagements
- Completed the MMC course content and passed the MMC level exam, which is a higher-level exam and more detailed than the basic accreditation exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Entrepreneur’s| HR Manager | HR Consultants | Business Development
Executives | Business Analyst | Business Consultants | Management
Consultants | Aspiring Consultants